- Deliver quick and effective care on rock climbing expeditions, family trips, day hikes, and more with this ultralight medical kit.
- Manage injury and ailments for 1-5 people on short trips with this first aid kit designed for basecamp or backpack duty.
- With completely enclosed Easy Care injury-specific compartments, each kit contains hospital-quality supplies to treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, clearly labeled and easy to view through the clear windows.
- Included field manual: “Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine”, with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques, “When to Worry” tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a kit bag.
The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features as the larger kits in the Mountain Series – including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss’s Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine. Mountain Series quality in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package. This
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE