G4Free 50L Outdoor Backpack Camping Climbing Hiking Backpack For Backpacker Unisex Bag with Rain Cover
- Backpack Material: water resistant Nylon, Self-repair Zippers, better ventilation not easy to deformation, Super versatile and multi-functional pack.Comparable to the High Sierra, Teton and Everest Backpacking Backpacks .Large bearing capacity: 50L. Size: 23.2 x 13.4 x 3.9 inches
- Large Front Stretch Stuff-it Pocket,one front pocket for quick access, one large deep main pocket,one SPECIAL ZIPPER POCKET for shoes or dirty clothes, one bottom rain cover pocket INCLUDE RAIN COVER, 2 Hipbelt Pockets accommodate cell phone/MP3 player, two side pockets for bottles or umbrella.
- There is a compartment in the main pocket design for putting Hydration BLADDER, keep you Hydrated for a day when you are in various activities, such as Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Holidays, Trveling and so much more. Hydration Bladder is NOT INCLUDED.
- COMFORTABLE strap design, MULTI-POSITION adjustable torso fits wide range of body sizes ,Breathable mesh back panel make the heat quickly spread out,breathable perspiration , have never cover the sweat when you carry it a long time, make your back feel more comfortable. Thick Shoulder Straps relieve burdened on the shoulder.
- With Rain Cover can protect your stuff from the rain, have big room for a Hydration BLADDER, your iPad, mobile phone, A4 documents, books, magazines and other accessories; Multiple attachment and straps for hanging tools, trekking pole, tents, sleeping bags, and other items.
G4Free professional Backpack is ideal for various activities such as Climbing, Hiking, Holidays, Trveling and so much more.
G4Free 50L hiking backpack is equipped with Thick shoulder straps for added comfort. Ample internal and external pockets are available and side pockets give you plenty of storage space for your gear. A waterproof removable cover is included.
Hydration Port: Side panel hydration exit ports connect to the internal of main pocket
Front Panel: Large s
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE