- LARGE capacity: 5,800 cubic inches or 88 liters; weight 5 lbs empty
- 37in x 20in x 14in OR 93.98cm x 50.8cm x 35.56cm (H x W x D)
- Top-loading main compartment, front-loading sleeping bag compartment, and pair of mesh pockets for water bottle
- Water resistant, made of 600D oxford cloth and high density ripstop, can withstand harsh weather conditions and protects from water damage
- Adjustable torso, shoulder straps and waist straps
The Discovery 88 internal frame backpack has durable design and quick access pockets.
LARGE Capacity 88L, plus 10L extendable space, can store multiple big items for traveling, camping, hiking, trekking and other outdoor wilderness activities
Made of 600D Oxford cloth and High Density Rip-stop, light weight and durable enough to carry heavy items during long periods
Combination top-/front-loading design allows for multiple ways to access items inside without having to unload every
- Comes with easy-to-spot yellow 20-liter dry bag made of water-tight materials with its own carry handle
- Contoured harness with chest adjustment means pack sits close to your back and rides smoothly when you move
- Durable, reinforced waist pads, with fully adjustable load and waist straps
- Access main cargo area through lower sleeping bag compartment or from top cinched opening
- Drain holes drain water fast when you submerge your pack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you need a backpack that fits well and can take a beating, the Canyon2100 is just the thing. High-denier honeycomb ripstop material with reinforced corners and seams and a lifetime guarantee mean you can take this pack anywhere with confidence. The dry bag has a roll-top closure with an integrated carry handle and a buckle to attach it to the main backpack. It holds 20-liters and is bright yellow so if you drop it in the river, you may just be able to find it again. Oh yeah, and it floats.