- Total Length:
- Weight Capacity:
This is the most popular Hennessy model with patented features including mesh pocket on ridgeline and webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Asymmetrical shape and 30% larger rainfly than the Scout model. New 70D catenary cut rainfly to reduce weight and wrinkles. This is an all-purpose hammock – great for backpacking, family camping, expeditions, kayaking, motorcycling, and any other purpose which requires comfort and durability at an affordable price.
Height limit: 6′ tall / 180 cm
- Patented “easy enter, easy exit” through the bottom
- Patented “never-tip” center balance design: Eliminates instability by entering from the centre instead of flipping over the side
- Bug-proof, waterproof and windproof
- Triangular mesh gear pocket, glove hooks & caribineer loops
- Height Limit: up to 6’ft / up to 182.9cm. Weight limit: 250 lbs / 115kg
Hennessy Hammock Hennessy Expedition Asym Class M10
- Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Zip
Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Zip. 10 ft. Long, Weight limit 300 lbs. Asymmetrical shape, 200D nylon body fabric, 70D ripstop fly.
- instant stuff sack
- keeps you hammock from getting dirty
Hennessy Hammock SnakeSkins XL Hammock HH10
- The Explorer Deluxe Classic has a bottom entry and velcro closure.
Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic: Classic bottom entry hammock with velcro closure. The Explorer Deluxe A-sym is a foot longer than the Expedition Asym and was designed for anyone up to 300 lbs /136kg and up to 7′ / 213 cm tall. It has the same durable materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition A-sym at an affordable price.