Legacy Essentials Freeze Dried Strawberries – 25 Year Shelf Life for Emergency Survival Food Storage Supply – Great Fruit Snack
- Freeze Dried Strawberries – 22 Servings – 330 Total Calories – Serving Size 1/4 Cup – 3.1 Oz. Per Pouch
- Voted Best Tasting – 25 Year Shelf Life – Legacy Essentials
- Compare Legacy to other food storage products: Lowest cost per day (2000 Calories) – Lowest cost per pound of food
- GMO Free – 25-year shelf life – Double thick Mylar pouch with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush
- Made in the USA – Makes a Great Snack – Perfect for Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, or Long Term Emergency Prepartations
A dehydrated strawberry supply from Legacy Essentials is perfect for any fruit lover. This survival food is high in Vitamin C, low in natural sugars and provides potassium and antioxidants to keep you and your family healthy and strong during any emergency. Dehydrated strawberry supply is ready to eat right out of the bag or can be softened in water beforehand. Choose to enjoy delicious survival strawberries now or store as an emergency food for up to twenty-five years.