- Fleece jacket for active use
- Voluptuous Velboa high loft fleece
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Dual hem draw cords for quick fit adjustments Fleece-lined chin guard
The Mountain Hardwear Women’s Pyxis Jacket is soft and lightweight that flatters the body with feminine lines and athletic fit. Made with Voluptuous Velboa high loft fleece fabric that blocks wind, traps body heat, wicks moisture and dries out quickly. Zippered hand pockets to keep hands warm and store essentials. Dual hem draw cords for quick fit adjustments and seal in warmth. Fleece-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe. Sizing (Bust): XS: 33″, S: 34-35″, M: 36-37.5″, L: 39-40.5″, XL: 42″.
- Q.Shield Down water resistant 800-fill down
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Materials: 20D Ripstop 100% nylon
- Insulation: Q.Shield Down 800-fill
- Weight: 13oz
High warmth to weight ratio with Q.Shield Down water-resistant 800-fill down in a hooded jacket. Will retain loft and warmth when wet from the inside or outside. Two front handwarmer pockets. Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth. Jacket stows in pocket.
Find More Backpacking Jacket Products