Original Solo Stove w/ Swedish Army Firesteel: Ultra Light Weight Woodgas Backpacking Stove, Emergency Survival Stove, Wood Burning Camping Stove, Boy Scout Stove
- The #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham.
- Patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25″ Diameter, 3.8″/5.7″ tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- Swedish FireSteel Army: 5400°F (3,000°C) spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world.
The patented (#D701,721) Solo Stove is a woodgas stove that incorporates a secondary combustion for a more efficient and cleaner burn. The bottom vents allow air to enter and flow up the bottom of the grate to feed the primary combustion, a top down smolder. In addition, air entering in from the bottom vents heats up within the inner wall and rises up and out the top firebox vents causing a secondary combustion at the top of the stove. This technique makes for a cleaner burn which means less smo
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Backpacking Magazine Products