- Super lightweight series of packs features redesigned AirSpeed suspension system for a customized fit
- Adjustable harness, AirSpeed suspension, Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt, and hydration sleeve
- Removable sleeping pad straps, removable top pocket, tool attachment, and vertical zip pocket
- Small has 47-liter capacity and three-pound, one-ounce weight; medium has 50-liter capacity and three-pound, four-ounce weight; large has 53-liter capacity and three-pound, four-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
The Atmos 50 provides the ideal volume for your next superlight backpacking experience. At 3000 cubic inches and with an average weight of just over 3 lbs / 1.5 kg, you can carry your superlight essentials with ease and comfort. A traditional floating top pocket/top load design and twin front pockets with welded water resistant zips makes loading easy. Other features include an internal hydration sleeve, zippered mesh pockets on the adjustable hipbelt and removable sleeping pad straps.
Find More Internal Frame Backpack Products