- The internal frame backpack rides close to the body, creating a more healthy balance for both the body as well as the mind.
- Can be used for several outdoor activities: Camping/Backpacking, Climbing, Skiing, Biking, etc…
- Elasticized side pockets: They lie flat when empty, but stretch out to hold a water bottle, tent poles or other loose objects.
- NOTE: The backpack has a small Michelob Ultra logo on the top not presented in the picture.
- You are always ensured safety with this high-performance backpack when it comes down to you and the mountain!
External-frame backpacks ruled the market through the 1970s, but by the 1990s internal-frame dominated. Externals excelled at toting heavy loads on constructed trails; body-hugging internals, originally embraced by backcountry skiers, won over backpackers for their ability to keep a hiker stable on uneven, off-trail terrain. Framesheets: A thin, stiff layer of plasticized, semi-rigid material that supports the packbag while also preventing the contents from poking a hiker in the back. Some frame