Solo Stove Campfire – Largest Solo Stove: Compact Wood Burning Rocket Cook System for Backpacking, Camping, Survival. Burns Twigs – NO Batteries or Liquid Fuel Gas Canister Required.
- The #1 wood-burning camp stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham.
- Patented design (#D701,721) features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Compact design nests inside the companion Solo Stove 2 Pot Set (sold separately) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
- Boils water in 2-4 mins (34 fl oz water). 7″ Diameter, 6.7″/9.25″ tall (packed/assembled). Weighs only 2.2 lbs. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
How it Works
Designed with a double wall, the patented (#D701,721) Solo Stove Campfire is a natural convection inverted downgas gasifer stove. The air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channels air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channels warm air up between the walls of the stove. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back into the firebox through the smaller holes at the top of the stove causes a secondary combustion. This allows the fire to burn more compl
More Info & Customer Reviews
Find More Backpacking Magazine Products