STCT Street Cat Waterproof Headlamp,CREE XP-E R3 LED Head Torch for Reading, Outdoor Running, Camping, Backpacking, Fishing, Hunting, Climbing, Walking, Jogging and DIY Work(3 AAA Batteries Included)
- –PERFECT LIGHTING EXPERIENCE HEAD TORCH- The CREE XP-E R3 LED head torch with output of 500 lumens which can illuminate up to 328 feet (100 meters) away. 1.2 to 1.5 Times brighter than normal lights. Improve the led light efficiency, reduce decline of brightness and prolong the life of led head torch. The sturdy headlamp body tilts up to 90 degrees, allowing you to focus light where you need.
- –GOOD HEAT DISSIPATION and WATERPROOF HEADLAMP- Made of aluminum alloy, which makes the lamp heat faster. It is very durable for your usage.
- –HUMANIZED DESIGN LED HEAD TORCH- Advanced sensor technology that turns light on/off easily. Anti-slip headband for you to avoid the strap sliding gradually down When you running or hiking. You don’t need to stop and adjust it. Elastic headband is large enough and adjustable head strap for you to avoid squeezing your brain. The soft rubber cover on the battery pack makes it comfortable on the back of your head. Weighing only 3.1oz , portable for you to carry out.
- –SUITABLE for INDOOR and OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES HEAD LIGHT- The head torch is great for running, dog walking, night reading, camping, hiking, fishing, cycling, caving, hunting, DIY projects, photography sessions, Garage, Workshop, Garden, auto repair & emergency kit.
- –FREE BONUS- 3 AAA batteries are included for your convenience. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Or Money Back. You could expect better lighting experience. We’re confident that you’ll love this headlamp. Get your head torch. Click on the “Add To Basket” Button now.v
Are you tired of holding a flashlight when you need both hands to repair things, clean things up or go for a walk in the dark? Street Cat offers the best solution for your hands-free lighting!
2 MODES TO OPERATE – One is normal mode, press top orange button once to turn and press again to turn off.
– The other one is sensor mode, press orange button on top once to turn on. While in the ‘on ‘position, press orange button on the right side of the headlamp, wave your hand in the front o
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
More Backpacking Products