The Ultimate Solo Shelter System: Aqua-Quest ‘West Coast Bivy with Ultralight 10 x 13 ft. ‘Guide’ Sil Tarp & Strap Set – 100% Waterproof & Breathable – Multi-Functional 3 Item Combo
- You will be very impressed with how well this 3 piece system works together. There is no better way to have a more comfortable camping experience for under 2 kg total weight! NOTE: You do not need trees to use these setup, tarp can peg directly to ground, right over top of bivy. It’s easy & fun to setup. The straps and pegs make it a breeze.
- WEST COAST BIVY: Three Walls of 100% Breathable ‘No-See-Um’ Insect Proof Mesh. One Wall of 100% Waterproof 40 Denier Nylon Fabric with Dual Silicone & PU Coating. Heat Taped Seams for Increased Impermeability. Fast & Easy Single Lightweight Aluminum Pole Set-Up. New ‘Bat Wing’ Stiffeners On Floor Corners Provide Lift, Further Improving Comfort & Airflow
- SIL TARP: 40 Denier Nylon Fabric with Dual Silicone & PU Coating. Heat-Taped Seam Construction Guarantees Waterproof Protection. Hydrostatic Resistance of 20,000 mm.
- Incredibly Compressible & Compactable Material. Complete with Rugged Stuff-Sack for Quick & Convenient Storage Reflective Logo for Visibility and Safety. 17 Total Reinforced Grommets & Webbed Loops for Secure Tie-Down Options
- Additional Features: Comes with 10 Aluminum Pegs and a Set of Four Custom Webbing Compression Straps, Allowing for the Fastest and Most Convenient Camp Site Set-Up. Dimensions (Approx): BIVY: Capacity: 1 Person. Weight: 2 lb. 5 oz. Set-Up: 87 X 35 X 39 in. Width at Shoulders: 35 in. Height at Shoulders: 24 in. Width at Feet: 24 in. Height at Feet: 8 in. Packed: 16 X 7 X 4 in. SIL TARP: Weight: 1.8 lbs. Area: 154 X 116 in. Long Side Grommets: Every 39 in. from Corner. Wide Side Grommets: 37.5 in. from Corner. Packed Size: 12 X 6 X 2 in.
This is Ultra-Light Camping at it’s Very Best. One of the greatest features of this 3 piece ultra-light camping system is that you can use all 3 items together (bivy, tarp, straps) or you can use them independently. If it is a clear night, and you don’t have to use the tarp, you can lie comfortably inside your West Coast Bivy and stare directly up at the stars… It is truly an amazing experience. You can also use the tarp for a multitude of different things without using the bivy. Aqua
Related Backpacking Tarp Products