- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Includes Nylon Carrying Case
Got wood? If so, you’ll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Hexagon Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are needed. Folds flat, quick setup, conical shape. Hinged fuel/damper door for easy fuel loading. Includes black nylon carrying case.
Solo Stove Titan – Larger Version of Original Solo Stove. Super-efficient Wood Burning Backpacking Stove. Great for Camping, Hiking, Survival, Emergency Preparation
- This is the larger version of the original Solo Stove – the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham.
- Patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Compact design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 1800 leaving you with more room in your backpack.
- Boils water in 4-6 mins (34 fl oz water). 5.1″ Diameter, 5.6″/7.9″ tall (packed/assembled). Weighs only 16.5 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
The patented (#D701,721) Solo Stove Titan is the larger version of the original Solo Stove. It is a unique wood burning stove that incorporates a secondary combustion for a more efficient and cleaner burn. The bottom vents allow air to enter and flow up the bottom of the grate to feed the primary combustion, a top down smolder. In addition, air entering in from the bottom vents heats up within the inner wall and rises up and out the top firebox vents causing a secondary combustion at the top of