- PU coated rubber rands add durability and life to the boot. Waxed Tuscan full-grain leather uppers are rich and long-lasting. Leathers enhanced with Zamberlan’s Hydrobloc treatment for added water resistance and durability over time. Calf-leather lined collars add durability and comfort around upper ankle. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- The proprietary Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsole with PU midsoles make for unique and unparalleled fit and performance. The wide lugs can tear through any terrain while the pronounced rocker feels as if it is carrying you and your pack up the mountain. Excellent downhill braking is achieved with a steep heel undercut and superb torsional rigidity is achieved through a solid TPU plate over the arch
- High Resistance Treated hardware allows for an extended life without corrosion, additional durability against rocks and debris, and easy passing of laces towards preventing breakage
- ZBPK Performance Fit featuring an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toebox for comfort. The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
- Available in two colors: Waxed Brick & Waxed Black. Comes with two sets of laces, one round and one flat. Hand-crafted in Italy
An upgrade to Zamberlan’s best-selling boot, the 1996 Vioz Lux GTX takes our marquee and unrivaled backpacking experience to a new level with several important upgrades to the original.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Backpacking Products